Superwater.com offers Discounted (**Class B) FedEx and and UPS ground shipping on every 3M Cuno Aqua Pure AP904 # 56211-04 Water Filtration System order.**Class B shipping is applied per system order, as each item is shipped separately.
***SPEND OVER $300, USE THE COUPON CODE ( superwater20 ) ON CHECKOUT FOR AN ADDITIONAL $20 OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER w/ NO TAX (**Except Florida).
-- OR --
***SPEND OVER $500, USE THE COUPON CODE ( superwater50 ) ON CHECKOUT FOR AN ADDITIONAL $50 OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER w/ NO TAX (**Except Florida).
WE ARE AN AUTHORIZED 3M CUNO AQUA PURE PRODUCTS DEALER WITH OVER 25+ YEARS EXPERIENCE. Questions?... Please Call Us.
- The Aqua-Pure AP-904 # 5621104 System has been designed for heavy duty sediment reduction (5 micron nominal).
- At 10 gpm average flow rate, this product performs to 75% efficiency over its rated capacity (100,000 gallons) based on manufacturers test protocol for chlo- rine taste and odor.
- The AP904 replacement cartridge (AP917HD-S) also includes a scale inhibition media to help reduce the potential build-up of hardness scale in water heaters, pipes and water using appliances.
The AP-904 Proudct Benefits:
- 304 stainless steel head allows for "sweat in place" installation and is a corrosion resistant material.
- 1" inlet and outlet connections for easy installation and high flow rates up to 20 gpm (75.7 lpm).
- Tested and rated to 20 gpm (75.7 lpm) peak flow rate, meeting most residential and light commercial applications.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) design, an industry first for this application, allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs without the need of a filter wrench.
- Electronic countdown timer refrigerator magnet included in the installation kit to help remind the homeowner when cartridge change-out time is near.
- Manufactured from FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- 25 year limited warranty on stainless steel head.
The AP904 Specifications:
- Model Number: AP904(System)
- Part Number: 56211-04
- Reduction Claims: Sediment, Chlorine Taste and Odor, Scale Inhibition
- Size: 1" NPT
- Dimensions (Height X Diameter): 25 1/16" x 4 1/2" (63.7 cm x 11.4 cm)
- Approx. Weight: 7.5 lbs (3.4 kg)
- Flow Rate: 20 gpm (75.7 lpm)
- Temp Range: 40 - 100°F (4.4 - 37.8°C)
- Pressure Range: 25 - 125 psi (172 - 862 kPa)
- Degree of Filtration: 5 Micron Nominal
- Replacement Cartridge: AP917HD-S # 56210-08
Science has proven water has the potential to transform your world view. Crystals formed in frozen water reveal changes when specific, concentrated thoughts are directed toward them. water that has been exposed to loving words shows brilliant, complex, and colorful snowflake patterns. The implications of this research create a new awareness of how we can positively impact the earth and our personal health.- Dr. Masaru Emoto The Hidden Messages in Water.