Superwater.com offers Discounted (**Class A) FedEx & UPS Ground Shipping on every # 300-05832 Pentair Optipure CTOS-QCR Water Filter Cartridge order.**Class A Shipping is Applied ONLY ONE TIME per filter(s) ordered, and NOT per item, ....Order your filters in Bulk, and Save BIG $$$ w/ Additional Coupons, as listed below.
***SPEND OVER $300, USE THE COUPON CODE ( superwater20 ) ON CHECKOUT FOR AN ADDITIONAL $20 OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER w/ NO TAX (**Except Florida).
- OR -
***SPEND OVER $500, USE THE COUPON CODE ( superwater50 ) ON CHECKOUT FOR AN ADDITIONAL $50 OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER w/ NO TAX (**Except Florida).
WE ARE AN AUTHORIZED PENTAIR EVERPURE / OPTIPURE FOODSERVICE AND COMMERCIAL DEALER W/ OVER 25+ YEARS EXPERIENCE. Please call us with any questions you may have.
The Pentair Optipure # 30005832 CTOSQCR is a 15" Qwik-Twist cartridge that reduces chloramines up to 6,000-gallons at a flow rate of 0.5 gpm.
The cartridge includes IsoNet®, OptiPure's patented scale-inhibiting technology, which delivers consistent protection against the precipitation and accumulation of scale and provides a protective barrier to help guard against corrosion.
The Pentair OptiPure CTOS QCR Part # 300 05832 Applications:
- Applications requiring Chloramine Reduction
- Reduction Steam and Combi Ovens - for the reduction of chloramines and sediment, in addition to scale and corrosion inhibition
- Catalytic carbon provides added protection against chloramines when present in water supplies
- IsoNet® - OptiPure's patented scale-inhibiting technology helps protect equipment against scale and corrosion for the rated capacity of the system
- Reduces maintenance frequency and cost, and extends equipment life
- Qwik-Twist cartridge makes changing the filter quick, easy and sanitary
- Part No. CTOS-QCR 300-05832
Uses in Applications requiring Chloramine Reduction:
- Steam and Combi Ovens - for the reduction of chloramines and sediment, in addition to scale and corrosion inhibition
The # 300-05832 Pentair Optipure CTOS-QCR Water Filter Cartridge Specifications:
- Dimensions: 17.5"h x 4"w x 4"d
- Operating Pressure Range 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar) - Inlet Water Temperature Range 35˚ - 100˚F (2˚ - 38˚C)
- Shipping Weight 5 lbs
- Chloramine Reduction
- Capacity: Up to 6,000 gals. (22,712 L)
- Service Flow Rate 0.5 gpm (1.9 lpm)
- Scale & Corrosion Inhibitor IsoNet (70 grams)
Science has proven water has the potential to transform your world view. Crystals formed in frozen water reveal changes when specific, concentrated thoughts are directed toward them. Water that has been exposed to loving words shows brilliant, complex, and colorful snowflake patterns. The implications of this research create a new awareness of how we can positively impact the earth and our personal health.- Dr. Masaru Emoto The Hidden Messages in Water.